Experiences of primary creator Louis Carroll. This is how it started:
Turning 43, something is wrong
• Ruptured a disc in the lower back, which required a surgery to correct
• Slowing gaining fat
• Strength declining slowly, despite eating healthy, and exercising
• Knee pain put an end to working out with legs
• Weight around 212 lbs.
• Blood pressure around 120/80
• Height around 74.5″
• Wondering why my connective tissue is degrading over time
Turning 50, I see where this is going
• Pulled an ankle tendon playing raquetball, lots of swelling
• Experiencing dry skin and skin splitting on fingers on right hand from holding tennis racquet
• Diagnosed as needing knee replacement surgery by Kaiser Permanente Hospital, Riverside CA.
• Weight around 220 lbs. (gained more fat).
• Getting weaker but could still manage 10 pullups
• High blood pressure at 135/95, resting pulse 75-80
• Height around 74.125″ (lost 3/8″)
• Arthritis type of joint pains throughout body, especially in legs
• Realized the bad health direction and that it was only going to get worse over time.
I realized all the issues were related to hormone decline
• Embarked on a massive level of research regarding the human endorcrine system
• Began putting the Time Machine formula together, testing and evolving it.
Turning 54, we’re definitely onto something!
• Weight dropped to 212, getting stronger
• Curled 90 lb dumbells just to illustrate how strong the tendons were getting.
• No more connective tissue problems. Skin not splitting, no tendon issues
• Did 22 pullups at age 53
• Lunged 485 lbs. pain free, then later lunged 500 lbs
• Increase height to 74.5″ (gained back 3/8″!!)
• Arthritis pains gone
• Blood pressure now 108/68, resting pulse 47-54
• Very happy about this new direction in health
• Released formula to others for feedback and further refinement (big new development team!)
Turning 55, I definitely went back in time!
• Time Machine very refined now
• Did 26 pullups
• Weight now 202 lbs.
• Feeling excellent, like a 30 year old, indestructable!
• Playing tennis, racquetball, riding motorcycles, camping, hiking, no limits!
Louis Carroll blood pressure log
|11-20-11||135||92||82||Hypertensive, diet change, no help. Bad knees, couldn’t run|
|1-5-12||123||82||91||Taking Time Machine. Pulse high, not sure why|
|1-11-12||118||78||86||Excellent results, pulse still high.|
|1-18-12||125||74||61||Feeling good, breathing good|
|2-1-12||117||79||56||Continuing with the Time Machine (evolving formula)|
|1-13-13||115||75||54||Good results have lasted one year so far.|
|12-7-13||106||65||50||Couldn’t be happier. Will continue with Time Machine|
I had to do this, my life depended on it…
The biggest lesson that has been learned is that healthy levels of testosterone, growth hormone and IGF-1 are absolutely required for optimal health. When these hormones decline, there is a cascade of aging issues that will plague us, until we succumb to death.
Now we know that we can increase these hormones substantially by using natural food extracts. The improvements in health are broad and excellent.
Since the decline in those hormones is linked to the top three killers, heart disease, cancer and dementia, we can assume that by keeping our hormones up, we can reduce the risk of these pathologies.
Now, the only question is: how much longer can we live? Can we go to 120,..maybe 150? There is only
one way to find out. Join us, get on the Time Machine, and go the distance.